CEDE has been created in 2002 with the aim to:
- Promote an efficient organisation of the enterprise’s support system.
- Increase value of the micros and small and medium enterprises of the formal et informal sector(this latter represents two thirds of the national economy of the African Countries).
- Promote the Europeans SME know-how, through technological transfersfor an acceleration of the skills development.
- Develop an interfacefunction to facilitate a reciprocal confidence among local and European actors.
- Accelerate the evolution of SME alliances and internationalisation.